Skip to main content
Kildwick School’s Principles of Assessment
- Teaching, learning and assessment are integrated.
- Assessment is key to driving progress.
- Assessment puts the child at the centre of their learning ensuring all children reach their full potential.
- Assessment is manageable, purposeful, accessible and time-efficient.
- Our assessment framework values professional judgment, dialogue and a common language.
- Assessment objectives set consistently high expectations of learners.
- Assessment judgments are supported by a range of evidence.